Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month is entirely committed to increasing awareness about the symptoms and early signs of juvenile arthritis. It is, no doubt, one of the most remarkable events and people all over the globe observe this event in the month of March. Well, this is why March is also considered as Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month. According to a report, every year almost 300000 children in the United States get affected by this physical disorder. Therefore, it is also considered as one of the most common diseases for childhood in the United States.
Keeping your body healthy is an expression of gratitude to the whole cosmos- the trees, the clouds, everything.Thich Nhat Hanh
The foremost aim of Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month is to raise awareness about the symptoms and signs of arthritis for juveniles. People all over the world during this month come forward and organize various activities to educate more people about this. Apart from this, there are various associations, non-profit organizations and government institutions that work during this month to help needy people. They ensure that children suffering from Juvenile Arthritis get proper resources and medical help.
Know More About The Juvenile Arthritis Awareness
It is very important to know more about the Juvenile Arthritis Awareness program. It is a campaign that educates people about the sign and symptoms of this physical problem. Talking about the meaning of this word, ‘Arthritis’, it actually indicates joint inflammation. The affected areas can be the gastrointestinal tract, skin and eyes. It can come up in different forms and researchers and doctors are working hard to develop a better understanding of this problem. They are trying to understand the basic differences between different types of juvenile arthritis. Apart from this, they are also working to develop the right approach through which they can help the children in a more efficient way.
Different Types Of Juvenile Arthritis And Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month
Juvenile Arthritis has become one of the major problems for children. It comes in various forms and during Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month, it is very important to talk about the different types of juvenile arthritis. We have explained them here and so, don’t miss to run into the following points:
- Systemic arthritis is one of the forms of juvenile arthritis. It is very essential to know more about this. Systemic arthritis can affect the entire body of the patient. It basically causes a rash and high fever. If we talk about the rash in detail, it generally appears on the legs, arms and trunk. You might be shocked to know that systemic juvenile can also hamper the major internal organs such as lymph nodes, spleen, liver and heart. Girls and boys can get equally affected by this.
- Oligoarthritis is another form of juvenile arthritis. It is essential to know more about this on Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month. Health professionals also call it- juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. It basically affects the joints. Taking about the area, it affects the wrist, ankle and knee. This form of juvenile arthritis can also affect the eyes of the children; especially the iris. It is also known as iritis or iridocyclitis. Talking about the intensity of this form of juvenile arthritis, boys mostly suffer from it.
- Another form of juvenile arthritis is PJIA. Doctors also call it Polyarthritis. This form of juvenile arthritis mainly affects the neck joints and jaws. It is very common among the girls.
Symptoms Of Juvenile Arthritis
Well, one of the foremost objectives of Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month is to educate people about the symptoms of juvenile arthritis. This is why we have added the symptoms of this physical disorder below:
- The children will experience joint stiffness in the morning.
- Blurred vision
- Eye pain or eye redness
- Weight loss
- Persistent fever
- Swelling, tenderness and pain in the joints
Arthritis Society And Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month
Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month and Arthritis Society have a very close association with each other. The Arthritis Society is a kind of Canadian national health charity. This charity organization is rich in volunteers and donors. The foremost aim of this charity organization is to make this world a better place where people will not have to deal with the symptoms of arthritis. Thus, this charity organization gives emphasis on information and support regarding juvenile arthritis, advocacy and research program. You will also get Arthritis Symptom Checker on their website.
Role Of Fundraisers
There are so many activities that fundraisers can conduct during Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month. Well, conducting a fundraising program is undoubtedly one of them. The fundraisers can start crowdfunding campaigns through online fundraising sites. Thus, they can support various arthritis research program and many other organizations that are helping children diagnosed with juvenile arthritis. Selling arthritis awareness gear is another thing that fundraisers can do during this health event.
Not A Werbylo User?
Werbylo is a charity crowdfunding site that can help the fundraisers during this Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month. It adds full value to each donation. Apart from this, this platform does not have any kind of contract fee and monthly fee. Werbylo’s mobile donation app can provide an additional advantage to the users. So, what are you thinking? Join it today.