People in the technologically flourished era need convenience. Car is probably one of the best things that are making the life of the common people very convenient. But, in return, cars also need proper care from your end and this is where Car Care Month comes into play. If we specifically talk about the time of this event, people all over Canada observe the Car Care Month in May. It is the time when industries across the country work together in order to help the car owners in Canada. After spending a long winter, those cars need professional hands so that they get prepared for the summer driving.
A dream without ambition is like a car without gas… you’re not going anywhere.Sean Hampton
Talking about the winter in Canada, well, it is notoriously harsh and winter badly affects the cars. Therefore, many organizations during the Car Care Month come forward and educate the people in Canada about the post-winter car inspection. They learn about the important maintenance tips and along with this, they get to know how to drive safer on roads. It helps them to easily avoid breakdowns throughout the summer and spring months.
Significance Of Car Care Month
Well, Car Care Month is a national event and it is designed to raise public awareness about car maintenance and car care. In May, people across the nation take some important measures in order to keep their cars well-maintained. Well, you might be thinking about why May is chosen for Car Care Month? There is a reason behind it. Earlier, we have mentioned that the winters in Canada are very harsh and you keep your cars in the garage for several months. Now, winter comes to an end in the month of May, and therefore, this is the right time to go for long road trips. It is the time when people enjoy holidays; they go on a trip with their families. But, after spending harsh winter, it will not be easy to take your cars out. You need to do proper checks such as checking tire pressure, braking system, exhaust system, and battery. If small repairs are required, you will have to do it.
How You Can Get Involved In Car Care Month
By now, you have already understood that Car Care Month is all about raising awareness about care maintenance and car care. It is very easy to get involved in this event. You can share tips regarding car care on social networking platforms such as Twitter and Facebook. If you have your own blog and if you have knowledge about this, you can write articles about car maintenance. Moreover, you can encourage other people so that they do proper vehicle inspection during the post-winter time.
If you have a business, you can promote this during Car Care Month. We have added some ideas that will definitely help you in this regard:
- You can promote Car Care Month on your business website.
- Conducting a car check event is another great thing that you can do. Thus, you can raise awareness about car repairs and maintenance in your community.
- Run advertisements on the local radio stations or community newspapers or local TV channels to promote Car Care Month.
- You can also give proper car care resources to your customers.
Car Maintenance Tips
As we are talking about Car Care Month, we must add some car maintenance tips. So, check out the following points to know about some simple maintenance tips for your car.
- Don’t Forget To Give Your Car A Proper Cleaning: Well, as a car owner, you must give your car proper cleaning. You need to clean the car interior by washing the car floor mats, cleaning the car’s upholstery and windshields. You can use a car vacuum cleaner to get rid of the small particles stored during the long winter.
- Check The Car’s Lights: You need to check whether the lights of your car are in good condition or not. You will have to make sure that both interior lights and exterior lights are working well. If anything goes wrong, you need to call a car mechanic.
- Check Tire Pressure And Brake System: Well, checking tire pressure and braking system is very important after spending the harsh winter. Incorrect tire pressure, bald spots, and any kind of bulges can ruin your driving experience. You might meet any critical situation. Checking the braking system is equally important. If you see that the stopping distance is increased, you will have to repair it.
Not A Werbylo User?
So, you have realized the importance of Car Care Month. As a fundraiser, you can make this event more impactful. After spending the harsh winter, you can start off the summer by doing some noble works and fundraising is one of them. Moreover, you can donate to any charitable or non-profit organizations that are helping poor people across the nation. You can use Werbylo for raising funds or donating to your favorite non-profit organizations. You will not have to pay a hidden fee and monthly fee. This platform will give your donation full value. So, join Werbylo today.